Thursday, August 28, 2014

Jokes of butt

One day a Professor
was talking about marriage in d class...

Professor :
What kind of
Wife would
you like Johnny?

Johnny : I would want a wife like the moon...

Professor : Wow !!
what a choice...
So you want her to be Cool & Calm
like the moon? 

Johnny : No, no...

Professor : oh so u
want her to be
Round and white? ๐ŸŒ•

Johny: No, no...

Professor : Oh, so u
want her to be
Fair and Beautiful
like d moon? ๐ŸŒ

Johny: No, no...
I want her to be Exactly like
MOON ๐ŸŒ•
Just Arrive at Night
and Disappear in the Morning;)
๐ŸŒœ๐ŸŒ›....
Professor Behosh

-------------------------------------------------------
'-------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------

Dont laugh alone pass it on....

Wife is angry as hubby stands too close to a beautiful girl in bus, a few seconds later the girl slaps him for pinching.

Hubby to wife: I swear, I didn't .

Wife: I know, I did .

No comments:

Post a Comment