Friday, November 7, 2014

Alia bhatt is Back Again with Jokes

Died Laughing....
There was a 100 metre race going on...
Referee said '1,2,3 GO!'...
Everybody started running except Alia Bhatt.
Referee - Y r u not running...?
Alia - My number is 4...
😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜
SBI Bank: Our bank is giving loan without interest....
Alia Bhat: If you don't have interest in giving loan then I don't want it....
😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜
Once there was a mirror that killed anyone who lied..
FRENCH : I think I dont smoke (died)
AMERICAN : I think I love my wife (died)
ALIA BHATT: I think.. (died)!!
😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜
Alia bhatt and Varun  Dhawan are walking on a road, and they find a 1000 rupee note lying down.
Alia - What should we do now?
Varun- We'll take 50:50.
Alia- What about the remaining 900?
😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜
Alia Bhatt: Let's go for movie .
Varun: Shit, I've got a doctor's appt today.
Alia Bhatt: Just cancel it. Tell him you're sick.
😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜
Alia reading newspaper....
News:
"Indian athlete lost gold medal in long jump"
Alia comments:
Idiot !! Who told him to wear the gold medal while jumping
😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜
Alia bhatt went to shop to buy Indian flag for Independence Day....
Alia told something and the shop keeper fainted.
Guess what did Alia say ?
 
'Show me some more colors in this'!!!
😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜
Alia bhatt: Hey dad, what plans for the weekend ?
Mahesh bhatt: Income Tax Returns
     
Alia bhatt: Hey first part kab release hua tha?
Mahesh bhatt:  Jaa meri ma, tu shooting pe jaa!!!
😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜
Deepika Padukone : I have more Fans than You..👍👍
Alia Bhatt: Big deal? I have AC at Home.
😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜
 
 
======================================
======================================
======================================
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment