Monday, December 1, 2014

Teist in the tail jokesssssssss

Twist in the tale
Girl : Hi !
Boy : Hi !!!
Girl : what hap?
Boy : nothing.
Girl : no say what hap...u r soo sad
Boy : I will ask u something..u shld say the truth..will u?
Girl : ok ask
Boy : who is Rajesh loafer?.. He liked all your profile pictures and even your status updates in FB. who is the dumb idiot?
Girl : Pls dont say anything about him...😢
Boy: ohh r u in love with him..?😡
Girl : why should i love him as you are here for me...
Boy : Then brother kind of relationship?
Girl : No no...not like that...
Boy : Dont irritate me then who is he?...
Girl : shall we talk something else
Boy : So you are hiding me something...?...you have that much close relationship with him...he s so much important to u ryt?
Girl : If i disclose the secret definitely u will scold me...
Boy : hey idiot tell me..dont test my tolerance..
Girl : Pls ya...
Boy : if u dont tell me i will break our relationship ryt now...
Girl : i will tell u...Then u shd not scold me ok??
Boy : oh ok...😢
Girl : Hmmm.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That is my fake profile...if no one likes my dp i will like my pic through that login id and also myself post comments like cute,nice,hot,etc!!!!! 😂😂😂
==================================
==================================
==================================
Check out ur marriage date,
See which type of couple you are.
1- dashing couple
2- honest couple
3- innocent couple
4- happy go lucky couple
5- smiling always couple
6- can luv like hell couple
7- studious couple
8- can make others jealous couple
9- always ready to party couple
10-Inspirational Couple
11- fighting couple
12-decent couple
13-d perfect person couple
4 - challenging couple
15-most adorable n loving couple
16- parent's pet couple
17- successful couple
18-can play with hearts couple
19- acting couple
20- couple of seven wonders
21- cunning couple
22-cutest couple
23- good hearted couple
24-caring couple
25-hero/heroine couple
26- lazy couple
27-fun loving couple
28- dumb couple
29-ideal couple
30- problematic couple
31- hot couple
Whtz urs???

All Married people. check ur date
==================================
==================================
==================================
 

No comments:

Post a Comment